New Business Manager
Le Polish Bureau, a UNIT9 Company developing its new business unit, is searching for an experienced, creative and highly communicative New Business Manager to join our team in ?ód? or Warsaw and lead us through the adventure. We’re looking for someone who has a demonstrable understanding of business processes and strategies, with a wide portfolio of active business contacts, and the skills to uncover new clients whilst nurturing established business relationships. Your main responsibilities will be generating promising new leads, developing innovative strategies and, in the future, driving new business plans and sales targets. Our New Business Manager will also assist in the launch of new products and services, keeping clients informed and engaged and producing effective marketing proposals. You will work alongside the marketing department based in ?ód?.
– Excellent communication skills
– Networking and patient negotiating
– Decisive and confident leadership
– Analytical, customer focused and able to multitask in a demanding position
– Familiarity with creative and production processes
– Project Management
– Detailed understanding of business needs and strategy development
We offer you:
– Part in a new, growing business that is part of a well established group – the best of both worlds!
– High independence
– Base salary
– Very attractive commission from new business brought in
Please send your CV email@example.com. Salary depending on experience.